Well, the northeast is getting pummeled with a good 'ol Nor'easter this weekend. So, NukeBoy and I decided, what the heck? Let's go to the beach!
Since we had an errand to run on Jamestown island, we thought we'd drive on over to Beaver Tail State Park and see what the weather was doing to the point.
The swells were HUGE, and it looks like we arrived when the tide was starting to come in.
And, of course, the wind was at hurricane force! We actually had to fight our way back to the car.

I'd thought you'd enjoy a bit of video from the day, since my pics aren't doing the waves justice. I had to remove the audio because the wind was so strong, it was blowing the sound.
Enjoy, and Happy Spring! Looks like we're in for a doozy!
Yankee Doodle Dandy,
–TYG
No comments:
Post a Comment