Thursday, January 5, 2012

Facebook: Necessary Evil or just Evil?

Until about four or five days ago, I was a generic FB user. I wouldn't go on a lot; just post pics of my babe for my distant friends and family to see his progress, make a quirky comment or observation here and there, but that was it. Since Gardens of Time, that has all changed. I started playing this game when my son was just two or three months old, but I never posted my "progress" so as not to annoy everyone with constant posts. Now, it seems the evil programmers have made it in order to progress, you have to post to your wall in order to get Time Crystals.



I'm obsessed!!! My wall is just beggings for Time Crystals. This new portion of game play expires in one day. But those cursed programmers will find another reason for us to beg for Time Crystals, I'm sure.




I suck! I know! But maybe those that aren't hooked-lined-and-sinkered into Gardens of Time can just block my postings from this app, and please, please, please keep me as a friend for all the other wonderful musings I post.

Thank you, and I apologize for the inconvenience,
–TYG

No comments:

Post a Comment