Monday, April 9, 2012

Just to Prove I Actually Do the Things I Find on Pinterest...

No, granted, not as nicely presented as from the source of this recipe, but just as delicious, I am sure:  Neopolitan Rice Krispie© Treats made with regular Rice Krispies©, Cocoa Krispies©, regular marshmallows, and Strawberry Fluff© since I didn't have time to hunt down strawberry flavored marshmallows. Dee-lish and a great Easter treat! Plus, a bonus, I now have a surplus of Cocoa Krispies© that I guess I'll just have to eat.
The next thing I made for our after-Easter meal was this sunflower cake made of Peeps©. I just made a basic white cake mix and used canned chocolate frosting. I piped sunflower seeds in the center with a Wilton #12 tip and just made a ring of Peeps to form the flower petals. Simple, delicious, and a fun presentation for spring. Although, chocolate chips would have worked for the seeds, too....next time.







I'll be a great home-maker yet.

Yankee Doodle Dandy,
–TYG

No comments:

Post a Comment