
Train looking pretty empty this morning. Wondering if everyone's on vacation or if more people lost their jobs.

Doesn't look like it with this sea of cars.

Didn't know I passed the Sarengeti in the morning, did you?

How people live this close to the tracks, I'll never know.

Uh oh, entering the worm hole...

Breaking through to the other side...

Tons of people herding through the platform,

climbing out of the depths of hell.

Now the walk, walk, walk to the office.

Best things in life: chocolates, spa, gifts, and flowers. Oh, the lucky girl to get flowers like these. This shop makes me smile.

Major intersection of life. Do I turn right to Starbucks, or continue straight to work. The dilemma!

The last quarter-mile stretch to the office by the very gothic Cathedral.

Final destination for the next eight hours. What fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment