Since you already told me what it was I can't guess. But if I were to guess I would say it looks like the Crystalline Entity from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
It's a snowflake.Or some crystal meth.
What I find amazing is how my camera can actually look down the eye of a microscope. So there's a hint: Manufactured/cultured from home. Not crystal meth...had to shut that operation down. Dealing with e-tards, now.–TYG
Since you already told me what it was I can't guess. But if I were to guess I would say it looks like the Crystalline Entity from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
ReplyDeleteIt's a snowflake.
ReplyDeleteOr some crystal meth.
What I find amazing is how my camera can actually look down the eye of a microscope. So there's a hint: Manufactured/cultured from home.
ReplyDeleteNot crystal meth...had to shut that operation down. Dealing with e-tards, now.
–TYG